It has been almost 9 years since Sony Online Entertainment(SOE) released the original Planetside for PC. The game was the first true MMOFPS to offer giant battles set across numerous continents, but the game never settled for the usual run and gun gameplay of many shooters during its release. Players chose their class, and had a wide variety of gear to unlock and use in battle. SOE never released formal records of the game population, but according to the wiki, it peaked at around 75,000 subscriptions.
- The Sandlot: Then > Now
- History and Review of the Fallout Series Part 1
- History and Review of the Fallout Series Part 2
- Tribes: Ascend(ing) to eSport April 12th
- Why "The Help" Isn't Helping
- Top 5 Most Dysfunctional Movie Relationships
- Buffy Fans Have Something To Sing About
- "....and I like to do draw-ings."
- Dexter vs. Naked Lithgow
- Assassin’s Creed 2: First Impressions
- New blog post: Tribes: Ascend(ing) to eSport April 12th http://t.co/XcwgiyiW #Tribes Ascend 2012-03-16
- New blog post: The Sandlot: Then > Now http://t.co/Ei2Otpbz #TheSandlot 2012-03-12
- New blog post: "....and I like to do draw-ings." http://t.co/ERfViart DrawSomething 2012-03-08
- New blog post: Top 5 Most Dysfunctional Movie Relationships http://t.co/rPSddQHm 2012-02-28
- New blog post: Why "The Help" Isn't Helping http://t.co/lj9BFg79 2012-02-28
- More updates...
Posting tweet...Copyright 2013 Media Consumes Me